Angel of the Winds
- Address: 3438 Stoluckquamish Ln, Arlington, WA 98223
- Additioanl Details: Small meeting room
- Contact person: Kristin Berry at 360-474-9740 x5813
Glenneagle Country Club
- Address: 7619 E Country Club Dr, Arlington, WA 98223
- Additioanl Details: Large room that accommodates 150 or divides for smaller events.
- Contact person: Pat Regan firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-330-3798
Meeting Room at Arlington Health & Rehabilitation
- Address: 620 South Hazel St, Arlington WA
- Additioanl Details: Holds about 8-10 people, no cost, provide their own food.
- Contact person: Lynne Worley 360-403-8247 or email@example.com
Cascade Valley Hospital
- Additioanl Details: Pilchuck Room holds 16 comfortably. Rainier A occupancy is 16, but be combined with Rainer B to hold a larger group. Rainier B occupancy is 16. $50 deposit when you reserve.
- Contact person: Kathy Harris @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Hubbs Pizza and Pasta
back room seats 50 Contact John to reserve @360-435-9349
Accommodates 12 people
Rental includes coffee & water service, use of our projector & screen
Rental fee $200.00
Twin River’s Event Space
Accommodates up to 70 people
Rental Includes coffee & water service & use of projector and screen
Meeting rental point of contact:
Back of restaurant area, it’s open but can fit up to 35 people
Carrie Viig 360-652-2373
Pilchuck Room-1,806 Sq Ft.
Wild Rose catering
Arlington Free Methodist Church
City of Arlington
Stillaguamish room in the Administration Building by Haller Park.
Hadley Hall at the Boys and Girls Club
Contact Linda to reserve a room email@example.com