Below are the membership levels for the Arlington Smokey Point Chamber of Commerce. Please call 360-659-5453 if you have questions or would like something tailored specifically for your business or organization. To join, please go here.
Bronze Membership: $250
- Advertising discounts with local media
- Business referrals from the Visitors Center
- Powerful voice with local government
- Free job posting on website
- Brochure placement in Visitors Center
- “Proud Member” decal.
Fair Share Membership: $650
- Benefits from Bronze Membership
- Ribbon Cutting/Open House with promo e-mail blast
- Chamber Data Base in Excel format annually
- Post Company events on Visitarlingtonwa.com
- Business category listing on website
- Upgrade website listing to priority
- Use of Chamber Name/Logo for your business
- Material placement in relocation packets
- Arlington Maps to Distribute to your businesses.
Silver Membership: $1500
- Benefits from Bronze and Fair Share Membership
- 1600 character description on website listing
- Facebook post on Chamber page by request X3
- Marketing e-blast to Chamber data base
- Company Recognition Plaque in Visitors Center
- Season tickets to the Monthly Luncheon for 1.
Gold Membership: $2500
- Benefits from Bronze, Fair Share and Silver Membership
- Annual rotating Logo on Chamber website Page
- Electronic Coupon in Chamber Weekly Updates
- Annual Lunch Sponsorship
- Season Tickets to the monthly luncheon for two.
Platinum Membership: $5000
- Benefits from Bronze, Fair Share, Silver and Gold Membership
- Five total category Business Directory listings
- First right of refusal as Sponsors of the 4th of July Parade
- Logo on Banner Displayed at Chamber events
- Rotating Logo on VisitArlingtonWa Web Page
- Article in the Weekly e-blast 6 times a year.
- Marketing Opportunities: The chamber is a great way to market your business. We’re always working to provide additional opportunities for our members to market their products and services or gain exposure through chamber activities, publications or events. Please see our Sponsorship section for more information.
- Networking: Come to our next Mega Mixer, Grand Opening, attend a lunch membership meeting, help out at a chamber event. It’s fun! Plus, meet future customers and make new business contacts. The Arlington Chamber constantly promotes a ‘shop members first’ philosophy and our members are great at supporting and referring each other. The benefits of this philosophy alone provides an excellent return on your membership investment.
- Business Referrals: The chamber receives thousands of inquiries each year from people looking for services in our area. When referring businesses, we show preference to chamber members first.
- Web Page: We direct visitors to our member businesses. A tour of the site reveals numerous ways for web visitors to access information on your business while gathering desired information on visiting, relocating or living in Arlington.
- Electronic Membership Directory: Members are listed alphabetically by member name, alphabetically by contact name and by category in the Electronic Membership Directory.
- Publicity & Exposure: Is there something special going on in your business? Have you or one of your employees won any special awards? Let your fellow chamber members know! Through our e-newsletter, you can put news about your business in the hands of hundreds of other area business people and public officials. Send us your press release today.
- Visitor Information Center: Our V.I.C. serves hundreds of people annually who stop in to the center, contact us by telephone or visit our web site. Only Chamber members can display their brochures in the Visitor Center and our staff and volunteers only refer Chamber members to those with inquiries.
- A Powerful Voice with Local Government: The chamber is the voice of the business community on local and statewide issues. We maintain favorable relationships with elected and appointed officials to ensure that issues important to our members, and the community at large, are recognized.
- Economic Development: The chamber engages in the retention and expansion of existing businesses through business education seminars while also working to attract appropriate new businesses to our community.
- Education & Professional Development: The chamber sponsors seminars on topics of interest to our members, we hold monthly Lunch and Learns for our members to refresh or learn about something that could benefit their business such as Social Media, Accounting and more.
- Community Support: Your membership investment helps to support the chamber’s important work in the community, which benefits us all.
- Tourism Marketing: The chamber manages a regional marketing campaign to promote Arlington
- Partnerships with other Community Organizations: Support and collaboration with other community groups like Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Boys & Girls Club and others is important to be involved: Working together, we can accomplish much more than any business could be working alone. The chamber is committed to creating a strong community where business can thrive and quality of life is always enhanced.
- Partnerships with County Groups: The Arlington Chamber of Commerce works very closely with the other chambers in Snohomish County, Stanwood, Marysville Tulalip, Lake Stevens, Economic Alliance of Snohomish County and others.