The Arlington Smokey Point Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Staff work hard to find ways to help support local businesses in this community. Our mission is to cultivate relationships to enhance economic vitality in Arlington and Smokey Point.
Vision Statement: The Arlington Smokey Point Chamber of Commerce, works in partnership with our community to:
- Promote our member’s products and Services.
- Advocate for issues that support our community, economic development and livability.
- Connect our members and community through networking events, collaboration and referrals.
- Educate our members and community regarding business and community development and legislative updates.
- To develop and enhance tourism in our community.
The chamber puts on numerous special events throughout the year to help provide opportunities for networking with fellow business owners, employees and the community.
Monthly member luncheon– you are invited to join a monthly networking, speaker and program lunch the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Sponsor a lunch for $100 and get your name in the e-mail blast reminders, 6ft table to display your information, the only one to distribute flyers on the lunch table, thank you signs on lunch table, 3-4 minutes of mic time to speak about your business.
- Showcase table $25 to have a 3ft space to display your information, 2-3 minutes of mic time to talk about your business.
Lunch and Learn– We bring in expert speakers to teach on relevant topics for small businesses. These are typically free, just bring your lunch and come learn something that will benefit your business.
Breakfast/Lunch Mob– This is a fun way to get together and network in a relaxed way. We will be posting time and day we will be mobbing a chamber member restaurant, with clues along the way to see who can guess where first (first person to e-mail the correct place gets a free meal) 24 hours before the meeting it is announced where we will meet and any specials the restaurant will have for chamber members who come. Everyone is on their own for breakfast purchase.
Fundraising and opportunity for Members: This year we are hosting a few fundraising events with opportunities to for our members to get some publicity.
- RSVP Bike Ride August 12 & 13,
- coupon book space $130 for 1.5×2.5 space front/back cover 3×5 $200
- Banner space $50
- Vendor space is $100
- Snowball Drop– free for members to participate- Just donate a good or service worth $10 or more, no limit to the number you want to donate.